On Friday 28th January at Revolution in Harrogate there was a fantastic night of fun and an outpouring of generosity for Medecins Sans Frontieres. £2106.15 is currently on its way to London in my bag . I will be giving the cheque to the MSF fundraising team this afternoon. I will do so with a huge sense of pride, Harrogate District Hospital really has got talent . It also has lovely , caring , generous people who know how to party and how to help others. Please see the events page on the website for photos and more details of the night.
- Birthday Fundraiser 25/02/2024
- What’s important to whom and for how long? 18/12/2023
- Simon Reeve – Supports Médecins Sans Frontières in Harrogate 15/12/2023
- My Friend Anna in DRC with MSF – Cholera and Conflict 11/12/2023
- Please Donate To Keep MSF Working 13/11/2023