Last night I was educated, I now know what a streaming stick is! I have learned that owning such a device allows you to (and I definitely didn’t just cut & paste this):
- Stream HD, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR with sharp detail and vivid colour
- Enjoy live TV, news, sports, movies and TV episodes on thousands of free and paid channels like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All4, Disney+, Prime Video, NOW TV and many more
- Enjoy an always fresh selection of free movies, TV, kids entertainment and more on The Roku Channel
- Easily search across top channels to see where you can stream shows for free or at the lowest cost
- Use features like voice search, private listening, cast music & photos to your TV, and an extra remote with the free Roku mobile app (iOS & Android)
So now that is clear I will thank my friend and supreme audio visual operative Peter Mc who has kindly donated the brand new and sealed device you see above. This device retails at £50 but can be yours for just £5.
I am asking that people (UK only please) donate £5 to Doctors Without Borders via my just giving page HERE
If you donate £5 your name will enter once , £10 name in twice and so on ….
On Saturday 25th July at 1000 hrs, I will put all of the names in a hat – likely a bowler hat, and will draw the winner on Facebook live.
Thank you for your support and remember, you win either way – you either get a new streaming stick and / or you help make someones life better somewhere on the planet.