On Saturday 5th Feb my two friends Josh and Teresa stood in Asda Harrogate all day collecting for MSF . They raised £289.95p which is fantastic. I would like to thank them both for this amazing effort and ask anyone else who is able to help in a similar way to contact me. I leave in just over two months and what I need now is for people to help the good work continue. If you can run a marathon, organise a tea and coffee morning or collect in a shop (or all of these at once even). Please let me know. Thank you again Josh and Teresa, you are stars.
- Birthday Fundraiser 25/02/2024
- What’s important to whom and for how long? 18/12/2023
- Simon Reeve – Supports Médecins Sans Frontières in Harrogate 15/12/2023
- My Friend Anna in DRC with MSF – Cholera and Conflict 11/12/2023
- Please Donate To Keep MSF Working 13/11/2023